You can now browse photos on PortraitMode not just by categories, but also by camera models. This latest feature allows for a more refined and personalized browsing experience.
With our latest update, we have implemented an automatic grouping system that organizes photos based on their respective camera models by analyzing the EXIF data. Even if the EXIF data has not been preserved, you have the option to define custom cameras and still benefit from this new feature.
This not only increases discoverability, but also makes PortraitMode a better resource for Street Photography overall.
At this point in time, the most popular camera models on PortraitMode are:
- RICOH GR III (1437 photos)
- Fujifilm X100V (1097 photos)
- RICOH GR IIIx (882 photos)
- Fujifilm X-T4 (752 photos)
- Canon EOS 200D II (690 photos)
- Fujifilm X-T5 (553 photos)
Happy shooting! 📸